Lift Pass

• Arriving on Monday and was going to pre book lift passes for me and my son for 5 days (340 euros). I am now concerned that the lifts will not be open for some of the time we are in Arinsal, what happens in this case do we get a refund or do we have to claim on our holiday insurance.
    • If you cancel before you take your lift pass then our normal cancelation policy would apply as per the booking conditions. If you take your lift pass but then the mountain is closed for any of the days then you would need to claim on your travel insurance. The forecast shows that whilst it is set to snow for a few days, today should be the heaviest.
    • Havn't actually booked them as yet, was going to get round to it tonight. I am now humming and hahring about wether I should. How do you think the weather will go, last year (late Jan) the sun was cracking the flags.
    • There's another forecast herewhich is normally pretty acurate which says it should let up a bit tomorrow and Saturday, which would give the mountain teams time to get this lot of snow sorted, and then the snow next week isn't forecast to be as heavy, so I would think that whilst it should still be snowing next week it shouldn't cause as much disruption as today.