Discount Ski Hire & Snowboard Hire
If you're renting ski or snowboard equipment then we can help save you lots of money on your booking! For our Arinsal ski hire we work with Esports St Moritz to bring you a superb 35% discount on pre-booked equipment rental for all our customers. Furthermore, with families in mind, when you hire equipment for your children with Arinsal.co.uk, they will receive FREE rental of a helmet for the complete duration. We also have slopeside lockers available for you to rent, making your stay hassle-free and easy.
You can pick up your pre-booked equipment the afternoon before your rental starts, allowing you to get straight up on the mountain the next morning, saving you precious holiday time as well as money.
If you are booking lift passes and group lessons in addition to your ski hire, then make sure you take a look at our fantastic special package offers, there are some huge savings to be had when booking your Arinsal ski hire, lift pass and group lessons together as a full package, you can even add lunch on the mountain! Our special offer packages are by far the most economical way to book your ski extras and are very simple to book. You can either go straight our online shop and visit the special offers section or visit our special offers information page here.
How to Book...
1. Simply click on the book now button below and enter your dates of travel to get started. Your booking is completely flexible, allowing you the freedom to book for any arrival day and duration whilst still receiving our great 35% equipment rental discount.
2. Once you have made your booking you can log into our customer area to view and print your vouchers.
3. Take your voucher into any of the St Moritz ski hire shops in Arinsal and they will get you kitted out for a great time on the slopes. It's as simple as that!
Why Book With Arinsal.co.uk?
"Brilliant service. Staff are always very quick to get back in touch with very informative and helpful answers"Lynn Bertenshaw, Leicester, UK
Here are our top six reasons for booking your ski or snowboard hire through us:
- Save 35% off resort prices
- No booking fees or credit card fees
- Excellent choice of equipment at Sant Moritz rental shops
- Choice of three shops to collect from around the village including one up on the slopes
- Save even more money when you book your lift pass and lessons as well
- Collect your equipment the afternoon before your rental starts
Arinsal - St Moritz Rental Shops
We work with St Moritz rental shops due to their reputation for excellent service and their wide range of equipment. They have three shops in Arinsal, the largest is situated in the village centre approximately 60 metres from the gondola station, there is another up on the slopes directly at the top of the gondola and a third at the top of the village next to the six-man chairlift and the hotels Ushuaia and Patagonia. We offer the best selection of shops for booking your Arinsal ski or snowboard hire online.
Ski Hire & Snowboard Hire - Beginner Tips
When you come on holiday skiing or snowboarding, unless you go regularly enough to warrant purchasing your own equipment, you will probably want to hire skis and boots or a snowboard and boots for the duration of your holiday. Here are a few tips to help you get organised:
- Before you arrive, you need to make sure you know your weight and height, preferably in metric measurements however if you only know imperial measurements they should be able to convert them in the rental shop.
- The first thing you will do at the rental shop is have your boots fitted. It is really important to have correctly fitted boots to make sure you are safe and comfortable on the slopes. Snowboard boots are usually soft and fasten up with either laces or "dial up" where you twist a dial to tighten the boots, whereas ski boots are hard and usually fasten up with buckles. Whoever is fitting your boots will make sure they fit you properly before you move on to getting your skis or snowboard fitted.
- There are many different factors that come in to the length of skis or snowboard you will be given, including height, weight, and experience, then your bindings will be fitted to your boots. For snowboarders, you will need to know if you ride "regular" (left foot forward) or if you ride "goofy" (right foot forward). Your snowboard bindings will then be adjusted accordingly. Snowboard boots fit securely into the bindings and there should also be a leash attached to one of the bindings which you should wrap and clip around your leg when you ride. Ski bindings are adjusted to the length of your boot, and then the DIN setting is set according to your weight and experience. Ski bindings are designed to release the ski if enough pressure is applied, usually when you fall over!
- If you're skiing, the final things to pick up are your poles. With your boots on, turn your pole upside down, put your hand under the basket (plastic bit near the bottom), and your arm should be at a 90 degree angle.
- Rental equipment has serial numbers etched or stuck to them so it is worth making a note of your serial numbers to ensure that you keep track of your skis, snowboards and boots throughout your stay! This is particularly important to make sure your ski boots fit your bindings and that the bindings are set correctly. Also, your hire shop will check to make sure you have returned the correct equipment at the end of your stay.
Here to Help
If you have any questions about booking your ski or snowboard hire with Arinsal.co.uk, have a look at the special section of our forum where you can find answers and ask any questions you may have.
Please take note that all of our Arinsal ski hire discounts, snowboard hire discounts and special offers are available for online pre-booking only.