Ski Boots / Lift Passes

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ski Boots / Lift Passes

Hi,
      I am coming out on the 5th Febuary. I have quite big feet (size 13/14) and just wanted to make sure their are ski boots to hire that will fit me? I have had to squeeze into size 12's at the dry slope which is pretty painful! Also is it better to sort out lift passes and ski hire before we arrive?

Thanks
      Alex
    • Hi Alex,

Do not worry, I have seen ski boots up to size 15/16 in the ski hire shop we work with. If you prebook here: arinsal.co.uk/shop/ you will save 25% off the resort price for your equipment rentals, once you have made the booking just drop us a quick e-mail and I can make a note on your booking re the ski boots to make sure the shop are aware in advance. You can also prebook your lift passes on our online shop and we will deliver them to your accommodation when you arrive.

If you have any further questions or want to contact us directly, you can do so here: arinsal.co.uk/contact.php

Hope this helps

Emma :D