Which lessons?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Which lessons?

Hi,

I'm coming for my first skiing holiday on 3rd April!

I've had a few lessons at the Hemel Hempstead snow centre which has "real snow" rather than dry slopes. I had a 5 hour intensive group lesson and just didn't pick it up, but I went back and then had a 3 hours lesson a week later and by the end could link my snow plough turns and was allowed to ski from half-way down the main slope (yay!).

I'm going to book lessons for my holiday but don't know which level to go for? I was thinking beginner, is this right?

The lessons are the only experience I've had and it took me aggeees to pick it up and was nearly two months ago so I think I might have forgotten it all lol!

Thanks for any help :)

Rachel
    • Hi Rachel

Welcome to the forum! If you book beginner lessons then they have an "advanced beginners" group who are people like yourself who have tried skiing at home but have never skied on real snow. If you join this group and your instructor thinks you're far too good for advanced beginners then you'll be moved up to intermediates.

You might have already seen where to book, but here's a link to our online shop anyway where you can book lift passes, group lessons and discounted ski hire.

Hope this helps, but just ask if you have any other questions!

Enjoy your holiday!

Steve :thumbsup: