Equipment Hire

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Equipment Hire

Hi Everyone
      Coming out at the end of January,staying at hotel Arinsal,would like to hire some boots and a pair of Salomon crossmax 120 cm or similar,is there a hire shop near to hotel which would hire this type of shorter ski,if so can anyone give me an email address to pre book please
      :?: Many thanks Redrose747
    • Hi Red rose :)

We work with 'Sant Moritz' a great rental company here with 4 shops for collecting your equipment across the village. The nearest to your hotel which is pretty much next to the gondola station, is just 100m down the hill and 50m from the gondola. The other real handy one is straight at the top of the gondola on the slopes! I can happily find out for you if any of their shops have the crossmax is there any other models in particular I can look for too? They have a wide range of ski's so I am sure we can get you kitted out in what you are looking for.

You can go to the link below to book them and you will save 30% off the price than hiring them in resort!! You can even book your lift pass and any lessons you may want too and have the benfit of having them delivered right to you when you arrive :thumbsup:

arinsal.co.uk/shop/arinsal/

We will send you a voucher that you print off and take in the the shop with your to collect your equipment. If you arrive the afternoon before you ski you can exchange your voucher for your ski's when you arrive, meaning you can hit the slopes first thing the following day.

I will be in Sant moritz shops tomorrow so will check for your crossmax, in the meantime anything else you think of let me know.

Hope this helps
    • Hi Haley, :)
      Thanks for your response,i am happy to book through the company you have suggested,the reason i suggested crossmax 120 is that is what i managed to hire last year and they were ok however im happy with another choice as long as they are approx 120 cm short skis.
      I Like the idea of pre booking but on most sites they dont list short skis as an option.
      To give you a bit more info approx halfway between the hotel gothard and the Irish Bar is a shop as you walk up the hill on the right hand side,this is where i hired from last year,i just walked in and paid the full price,I dident keep any paper work and cant remember the name of the shop,they dident have many short skis so i think i was lucky that day.This may even be one of the four shops you mention.
      So i will wait and see what you find out tomorrow.
      Thanks for your time
      Cheers Lee (redrose747) :thumbsup:
    • Hi Redrose

I know the shop you mean on the hill and no this is not one of the shops we use. The largest shop we use in the village though is straight opposite the irish pub you mention. Not sure if you noticed that one?

Well I have been in today to search out what you are looking for and hurray they have them. You won't really find short skis as an option to hire online as they come under one of the ski coloured catagories. Can I just check when you say short skis you mean blades? If so when you book online with us you need to choose the silver option as this is the catagory you will be able to take the salomon crossmax blades 120cm. They have quite a few in there. But if you like when you make the booking if you send me a message from the contact form with your invoice number I can make sure they reserve a pair for your arrival :thumbup:

Hope this helps, anything else I'm happy to help
      :)