A bit of advice please....

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• A bit of advice please....

Hi everyone

Theres a group of us coming out for a week on the 21st and just had a few questions you might be able to answer.

2 of the group are exeperienced snowboarders, my boyfriend is a competent skier and i have never done anything like this before.

My boyfriend and i are going to be taking snowboarding lessons.

We have been looking at the price of ski pases and i was wondering if there was any other options that dont include access to all slopes as i wont me leaving the learner slope lol the other more experienced members of the group say there is normally a cheaper option that just allows you access to a few basic slopes.

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can give me. ?(
    • Hi Clueless!

Unfortunately Vallnord (the mountain operator) don't offer a beginner's lift pass. There is only one type of lift pass which covers every lift across Arinsal, Pal & Arcalis.

The only exception to this is for non-skiers who can get a round trip on the gondola (taking you from the village up to the bottom of the slopes), but doesn't allow access on to any further lifts.

Hope this helps.

Steve