Tips

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi Paul!

Welcome to the site! I hope you're looking forward to your holiday :thumbup:

A few tips for a complete beginner would be bring plenty of layers as it's been really cold recently, and do a few exercises before you come as you'll probably enjoy it a lot more! Hopefully you will be booked in to lessons, but if not then beginners should definately take some so that you learn to ski or snowboard safely.

Also, remember a ski holiday is also about the apres ski (the activities after skiing) so don't forget to print out your discount vouchers before you come so you can get cheaper/free drinks and food! At the bottom of the gondola each afternoon you'll have PRs giving out fliers/stamping your hand for things like free toasties or free nachos!

Let me know if there's anything more specific you want to know!

See you in a few weeks!

Steve :thumbsup:
    • Depends where you pick up your skis - Sant Moritz have lockers at their shops in the village and on the slopes, plus there are lockers available from the mountain on the ground floor of the building at the top of the gondola.

If you're travelling with a tour operator ask them if they have a 'cage' at the top of the mountain - I think they usually charge €10 per set of skis/snowboard for the week.