* * * Vallnord Is Open * * *

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• * * * Vallnord Is Open * * *

:thumbsup: Vallnord is now open!! I've just got down off the mountain so thought I'd give you an update ...

Earlier on it was raining down in the village, but snowing on the slopes, and now it's just starting to turn to snow in the village too. On the mountain it's very cold today, but it was great to be back skiing in Arinsal! There are only a couple of runs open at the moment as there were only probably about 10-15 people up there, however all that is set to change tomorrow when lots of Spanish tourists arrive for a public holiday.

At the top, the snow was a little hard in places due to the wind, but lower down there was plenty of powder to be found, plus with snow still falling the conditions should improve over the next few days.

This afternoon I'll be uploading a few photos from today.

Steve
    • Steve,

How's the snow holding up? Going by the forecasts, it's a tad warm there at the mo.

However, i do admit it depends which forecast you go by- I've got a range of -2 to 12 degrees for today!! To be honest i think i could do better! :whistling: