Ski Hire

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Just had to reaasure anyone thinking of hiring thier ski/ snowboarding gear through this website:

Placed my order yesterday evening. There are some of our group skiing for 5 days and some 6. Within seconds of submitting my order I got an email to check and confirm that the different number of days was correct. (Steve, Do you ever stop working?)

The confirmation email said I would get the voucher to print off and take to the shop in 2-3 days. I got it today.

Steve yopur doing a great job, there are over 40 people in our party most of whom need equipment, I have given them all your details and many of them are booking their equipment tonight.

AF
    • Just returned from my trip. Service at St moritz was excellent. Allowed us to change from skis to board. Did not get to Arinsal in time to get equipment on Sunday evening. Went to the shop in the village at 08:30 monday morning expecting a queue. Was in and out very quick, no hassle.

Daughter did not get on ewith boots on first day and service from Darren on getting her the right pair on Monday evening was excellent.

Well done St moritz and Arinsal.co.uk

AF