Lift pass with food vouchers

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Lift pass with food vouchers

Is there anywhere in Arcalis that takes the food vouchers, I only see Pal / Arinsal on the list?

Also I have seen conflicting info on free busses to Arcalis from the Arinsal main gondola. It seems that there is one on the hour from 8:30 till 10:30 from Arinsal and 3 coming back from 3:30 hourly.
      But reading other posts on here this may only be on Thursdays so not sure.

Lastly if I buy Arinsal pass on this website, where do I collect it from, is it the cabin by the main Arinsal gondola. Not sure if I bought online and picked it up at that cabin or just bought one when I arrived on day 1 so wanted to clarify before buying one.

Thanks
    • Hi there! You can use the menu express vouchers in the following restaurants in Arcalis: Restaurant Hortell, Restaurant Planells and Restaurant La Coma (terrace).

In terms of the buses, there is one free bus that leaves from Josep Serra lift (next to Hotel Patagonia) in Arinsal at 8:30am, then stops a couple of minutes later at the Arinsal gondola. This same free bus will leave Arcalis to return to Arinsal at 16:15. This service is only on Thursdays.

When you book a lift pass with us, our Andorra Resorts representative will collect it for you, and you will then need to pick it up from the Andorra Resorts office in the centre of Arinsal (just opposite the Derby Irish pub - 50m from Arinsal Gondola). You can also get one on the day from the gondola.

We hope this info helps! Thanks.