Lift Ticket Prices

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Lift Ticket Prices

Hi Steve (or any seasonnaires that can answer my Q).

I have worked out that lift ticket will cost me £266 for the 13 days in Feb.....I was just wondering if I should wait till I get out there to purchase it ? Have in the past booked it through the holiday company (but this year, they were £20 more expensive !).

Any advice gratefully received.

Btw, enjoy that snow boys & girls....SO wish I was there right now ! :rolleyes:
    • Lift Pass Prices

You're right, you will sometimes find a tour operator charges a bit extra for lift passes if you pre-book it. This is because they often set their prices a long time in advance and have to guess the price somewhat as well as charging you in Pounds so they have to be careful they don't lose out with the exchange rate.

Which dates are you going in February? I'll calculate the price in Euros that you would pay in resort (the same as on Arinsal.co.uk) if you like.
    • Lift Ticket Prices

Thanks Steve, that works out at £278. Now do I purchase in resort, in the hope that the exchange rate will 'pick-up' a bit...or bite the bullet and book it as it is through First Choice (£279)...Umm...decisions, decisions. :S

Thanks for the heads-up.

Drew