Reply to Thread

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
  • :Dblue
  • :O
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 7

• Snowboard Instructor Job

jojobunny8510

Hi Steve

I e-mailed you on the Pas de la casa forum as well. Can you please send me info whom my partner can get in touch in Arinsal to find a instructor job.
    We shall be living in El tarter this winter season but have access to a car so he widen his search

Thanks

Jo

:)
  • Instructor Positions

LauraB

Hi steve,

Very late in the game I know, but I am also very keen to do a season here. I am a BASI 2 ski instructor and also speak Spanish and French. Would it be worth my while to drop them an email ?

Cheers,

Laura
  • Hi Steve,

I am also a level 2 CASI instructor and would like to apply for a position for the upcoming season. Could I please also have the application details?

Thank you

Sam Wyles
  • 2014 Snowboard Instructor Position(s)

JoshiTravels

Hello there,

I am looking for some information on how to apply for a snowboard instructors position for the coming season - either in Arinsal or any other resort people have the contact information from.

My name is Josh Smith, I am from the United Kingdom and I am a CASI trained level 2 instructor with a first aid and avalanche awareness certification. I am currently instructing in the UK where I passed a full criminal record check and I am happy to present the documentation if required.

I am incredibly passionate about snowboarding and passing on my knowledge to others so I feel I can really bring something to the instructing team!

Cheers!

Josh Smith

:P