Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
  • :Dblue
  • :O
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 5

• Hi Johnny

When you go on the online shop put your dates in and click on equipment, which will list the various options, and if you don't want boots just untick 'include boots' and it changes the price to not include boots.

If you want one with and one without, just add the one with boots then go back, untick 'include boots', and add just your skis.

Just ask if you have any other questions.

Steve
  • Ski Hire

Johnny Lambino

Hi, I am skiing Arinsal in March with a mate. My mate need to rent skis and boots, however, I just want to rent skis. This option is not available on the website. Can anyone shed any light on this and dose anyone know how much it costs for just ski hire for 6 days skiing.

Regards

Johnny
  • Hi Carol

We work with Sant Moritz rentals so far better to book beforehand because you'll get 25% off the resort price, then just take your voucher downstairs to collect your equipment.

Steve
  • Equipment hire/lift passes

Carol

Hi, we are staying at the St Moritz Apartments when we come out in March (can't wait!), so obviously plan to hire our skis etc from the hire shop below the apartments. Is it best to book from the UK, or just wait till we get there and sort it all out then?