Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
  • :Dblue
  • :O
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 5

• Thanks for the reply...Im in New Zealand at the moment so going to Andorra isnt really an option at the moment. I was hoping to work in Arinsal rather than the in capital itself. I will keep trying other places on the net I guess.
  • I'm not sure what to suggest if they haven't got back to you.

It might be a hassle, but you could always come over for a few days and ask around, or maybe send an e-mail to the hospital. The main hospital in Andorra la Vella is called Hospital Nostra Senyora de Meritxell.
  • I'd suggest getting in touch with Vallnord who operate the mountain. I would think you'll have to speak Catalan as well as Spanish or French but they would be able to confirm that.
  • working as a radiographer

kcp

I am very interested in working in the medical unit on the slopes in Arinsal. I am a radiographer from the UK with 3 years experience. How do I go about finding out about ways to apply and applying for possible vacancies? :D