Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
  • :Dblue
  • :O
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 6

• Hi Danny

In case you're interested, I've just put together a suggestion on our TBSF page where you can 'build your own holiday' for the week of the festival including flights, transfers, accommodation & entry wristband for £375 per person based on 4 sharing!

Steve
  • Hi Danny

I don't know if you realise, that week is the week of The Big Snow Festival here in Arinsal! It's going to be very different from anything Arinsal has seen before with a masive line up of acts, including Calvin Harris, all week in various venues around the resort. Have a look at our special page at the bottom of the "Resort" menu for more information. You can get deals from just over £400 including flights, accommodation & an entry wristband!

It should be a fantastic week, but if it's not what you're looking for then maybe look either side.

Steve
  • Deals in March

Dan

Hello Steve

A group of us are planning on coming back to Arinsal in March (for our fifth visit) & wondered if any hotels were offering deals for the week 14th - 21st March? There will probably be six of us.
    We are thinking about driving out this time (maybe). If you could let us know would be excellent.
    I just hope the Pound is a bit stronger this time!

Cheers

Danny

Happy Xmas