Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
  • :Dblue
  • :O
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 2

• Hi Zike!

Welcome to the forum :thumbsup:

Nightlife in Arinsal depends on what you want, and what you make of it. There are a great selection of bars, and most of them have different things going on every night for example bar crawl on Mondays where reps take big groups around a selection of bars with shots galore, The Derby has a great karaoke night, El Moli and Micolau do excellent cocktails to name just a couple.

As for nightclubs, there are two in El Cau and Surf - El Cau being a bit cheesy, and Surf being more in to dance. All the bars are within walking distance so it's easy to go to quite a few in one evening!!

Before you come make sure you print yourself some discount vouchers too so you can get offers around the village :thumbup:

Steve
  • Hey there,
    I was wondering, how is the night life in Arinsal? I notice there a few bars, though is there any clubs or anything?

Me and my mate is coming near the start of Next year, First time on the snow;) looking forwardddddd yays:P :tongue: 8o