Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
  • :Dblue
  • :O
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 6

• Hi Luke

I don't work in a shop, I run this website. However, I work closely with Sant Moritz as they provide the rental equipment when booked on here. They are an excellent shop, and have some very good discounts at the moment.

Steve
  • I'm out there Easter week and want to get a helmet. Buy UK or in Andorra? I know the Euro has affected bargain hunting but I'm thinking there may still be some to be had. What do you think?

Robert
  • There are sales on in all the shops with loads offering 50% off, however the selections are getting smaller. Even if you don't find one in Arinsal you can always go into Andorra la Vella where the sales are on too.
  • I need a new jacket and was wondering are there any bargins left in the shops in Arinsal?
    When I came last year i managed to haggle 50% some gloves and my Bro got a cheap board, we are out on the 22nd but i am worried where the snow has been good the shops may be empty
    Luke