Snowboard Instructor Jobs

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Snowboard Instructor Jobs

To whom it may concern,
      My name is Logan Mclean and I'm a CASI level 1 qualified instructor and I am interested in completing the higher levels to become as qualified as I can. I'm on the lookout for any instructor jobs based in Andorra. I am able to speak a small amount of Spanish, however I am not fluent. I enjoy working with people and young children. I have previously completed work experience in my local primary school looking after a Primary 3 class. I am currently working for the National Trust as a Visitor Experience Ranger. I meet and talk people of all ages from all around the world. I am good at communicating both verbally and non-verbally with people. If anyone knows how to go about about getting an application as an instructor please let me know.
      Cheers in advance, Logan Mclean
    • Hello!

Further to your enquiry on our forum. The contact details for the main ski schools in Andorra are as follows:

Arinsal: escolaarinsal@vallnord.com
      Soldeu & El Tarter: gordonstandeven@andorra.ad
      Pas de la Casa: escolapasgrau@grandvalira.com

When applying to a school, as well as giving your qualifications and experience, it's best to explain why you want to work at their particular school and not just a generic email you send to everybody. Ski schools receive a huge number of applications so you need to make sure yours stands out.

Good Luck!
      You can keep in touch with Andorra Resorts at www.facebook.com/andorraresorts