Crystal: Ski Hire Shop & Ski School

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Crystal: Ski Hire Shop & Ski School

Hello all, just after a bit of info.

We've been to Arinsal before with Neilson and sort of know our way around, but this time its booked with Crystal. I believe that ski school lessons booked through them take place in the morning - can anyone confirm this? Also, we will be staying at the Princessa Parc Hotel, would anyone know whether we'd be using an equipment hire shop in the village or the ones up off the gondola (again, hired through Crystal)?

Cheers
    • Hi Mike

There is only one ski school in Arinsal. So where ever you book it, everyone goes to the same one. The toup operators use different rental shops for different hotels and weeks to spread the people out between all shops, so they will confirm to you when you arrive which is the one to use.

Hayley :)
    • Hi , we went to Arcalis a few weeks ago and got on the 8.30 bus at the stop by the gondola at which point the bus was full so didn't stop anywhere else,even though there were people waiting. On the way back we got the bus stop at 3 for the 3.30 bus and were the first there, however when the bus arrived it was a free for all with everyone trying to get on, and there were aprox 10 people who couldnt get on. I assume they would have got on the later bus. However itt was all worth it as a fantastic place to ski and board!!
    • Hi Mike

It's not a regualr problem to struggle to get on the bus, if it was they would have another time running with one. There can be unlucky times where everyone decides to go the same day and these things you just can't predict.

Best advice is to get that early half 8 bus and aim for the 15:30 one coming back as then if you had nay problems getting it you've always got the next one a little later. For that reason I would say the 15:30 coming back bus is more popular than the 17:30. It seems not as many people stay until after the slopes have closed.

:thumbsup: