Lessons - Private vs Group

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Lessons - Private vs Group

Hi there,

I am bringing my family of 5 out to Arinsal in March, we are all complete beginners but I am unsure whether to book private tuition or group lessons, what would you recommend? We are two adults and 3 children (8,10 and 17yrs) and will be arriving on Saturday 24th March for one week.

Many thanks in advance for any advice....

Gaynor :S
    • Hi Gaynor

It's a tough one... group lessons work our cheaper for the 15 hours, but with private lessons you'll progress much quicker.

With you being a family with younger children if you took private lessons we'd recommend you took two instructors - one for the three "grown ups" and another for the two children, just because they will learn and progress completely differently to the rest of you.

If you can afford the extra for private lessons then it's definately worth doing, but group lessons are usually a good compromise between learning to ski, enjoying being in a group and learning with others, and the cost of the lessons for a week.

Steve