Safety Helmets

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Safety Helmets

Hi,

We are coming to Arinsal on Sunday for a week on a late deal! Can't wait. Anyway, I was wondering what the range of safety helmets is like in the shops and also price range, but also the cost of hiring?

Thanks in advance.

Ps weather forecast says the max temperature will be about 10oC on sunday - how will this affect the conditions? ?(

James
    • Hi James,

You’ll find a wide range of helmets available in the shops here in resort, the price really varies depending upon the brand, style etc, generally they are priced between €55 and €215. The majority are around €90 and Sant Moritz currently have 20% off the price of a helmet. :)

Alternatively you could look at renting a helmet, you can do this through our online shop and the cost is €22 for 6 days. Here’s the link for the shop arinsal.co.uk/shop/arinsal

I’ve been up the mountain most days this week and the pistes are in great condition, nicely groomed and ready for some leisurely riding or speed runs!! In the evening the temperatures have been dropping allowing the snow canons to kick in, giving us a light dusting of new snow most mornings. We’ve a strong base layer here, the warmer temperatures make for more pleasurable riding and an opportunity to try new tricks!! We’ve had strong winds the past few days so I would recommend packing layers, including a face buff it can be a little chilly with the wind chill!! :)