Holidays in Arinsal

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Holidays in Arinsal

Hello everyone!

We are coming from UK and we are taking our daughter for skiing in February for the first time! she's really happy about it and she can't wait to have her first ski lesson. Does someone know some good ski schools for children? i hope there will be heaps of snow in february, i don't want my daughter to be disappointed!

by the way, i'll need a accommodation, what do you recommend, a hotel or a chalet or a flat?? i've never been skiing before, and i would like a real mountain atmosphere! so let me know! :)

thanks everyone!
      see you!
    • Hi Natalie,

Arinsal is an extremely friendly resort with lots of mountainside charm and I believe your family will not be disappointed. I would recommend you take a look at our accommodation pages. In particularly the Sant Moritz self catering apartments or the Hotel Micolau, both of which have a lovely mountain charm. The Hotel Micolau also has family rooms.

Here in the resort, there is only one company that provides ski school, with highly qualified English speaking instructors. I would perhaps suggest your daughter attends a group lesson for beginners, it would be a 5 day program, mornings or afternoons and would allow her to mix with similar ability children.

If you would like any further information about hotel prices or ski lessons please do not hesitate to contact me through the contact form on our website.

Thanks

Sarah
    • Hi Sarah,

thanks for all your tips, i'll have a look for the ski lessons and for the accommodation you suggested! :)
      yesterday, my daughter helped me look for some accommodation, (she's better than me at internet!!) she was so proud about it! :) so i may pick one of the accommodation from her findings, she is already looking for it! ah, kids, when they are after something, they are smarter than us!! :p

thanks again, and i will contact you if i have any question for the ski school! :)

cheers!