Deals in March

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Deals in March

Hello Steve

A group of us are planning on coming back to Arinsal in March (for our fifth visit) & wondered if any hotels were offering deals for the week 14th - 21st March? There will probably be six of us.
      We are thinking about driving out this time (maybe). If you could let us know would be excellent.
      I just hope the Pound is a bit stronger this time!

Cheers

Danny

Happy Xmas

• Hi Danny

I don't know if you realise, that week is the week of The Big Snow Festival here in Arinsal! It's going to be very different from anything Arinsal has seen before with a masive line up of acts, including Calvin Harris, all week in various venues around the resort. Have a look at our special page at the bottom of the "Resort" menu for more information. You can get deals from just over £400 including flights, accommodation & an entry wristband!

It should be a fantastic week, but if it's not what you're looking for then maybe look either side.

Steve
    • Hi Danny

In case you're interested, I've just put together a suggestion on our TBSF page where you can 'build your own holiday' for the week of the festival including flights, transfers, accommodation & entry wristband for £375 per person based on 4 sharing!

Steve