Lift Passes and Snowboard Hire

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Lift Passes and Snowboard Hire

Hi,

We are going to Arinsal for a week over Christmas we arrive 21st December. We've booked our hotel etc

We still need to get our passes (6 days) and rental (1 snowboard and boots). Do you think we should get it through Firstchoice (£360) in total or get it when we are out there?

If so how do we get them when we are out there?

Thanks
    • Rentals & Lift Passes

Hi

Have a look at the Arinsal.co.uk shop ... arinsal.co.uk/shop

You will get 30% off your rental equipment, plus lift passes and lessons are available at the same price as in resort however I will deliver them to your hotel/apartment when you get here.

2 adult lift passes and 1 standard board and boots is €361.70 on Arinsal.co.uk so quite a bit cheaper than First Choice!

Steve
    • Hi,

Steve thanks for getting back to us. When is the latest we can purchase this through your site?

Do we email you after to get it dropped off at our hotel, we went to Slovenia last year and they needed photos for the lift passes is this the case for Arinsal.

Thanks again
      Ash
    • Lift Passes

Hi Webfort

At the very latest, 2-3 days before you want them so I can prepare the vouchers and e-mail them to you before you travel, however the earlier the better as it is starting to get busy!

All the info will be on your vouchers, however there is a central meeting point for you to collect them if you are out and about in the village, or my mobile number is on the vouchers so you can call me when you arrive and I'll come to meet you in the reception of your hotel/apartment.

You don't need photos for lift passes here.

Steve
    • St Moritz Lockers

7tenths wrote:

what are St Moritz locker hire prices this season (assuming one also hires 1 set of ski's,boots and poles with St Moritz)

It is €39 for 6 days in the shop in the village. They are still deciding whether or not to install lockers in their new shop at the top of the gondola. If they do, the prices will be more expensive in that shop. I'll let you know as I find out more.