St Moritz Ski Hire and Lockers

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• St Moritz Ski Hire and Lockers

Hi All

Have been thinking about the deal re: Ski-Hire with St Moritz (who looked after us last year and the service was faultless btw). I am wondering if it is possible to use our Vallnord Membership to get a further 10% off ski-hire and locker hire at St Moritz at the bottom of the gondola ?

Does anyone know if this is possible, via the 10% Vallnord discount membership scheme ? ?(

Cheers

Drew
    • I believe you can get 10% off rentals at St Moritz with the Vallnord card, but I'm not sure about off the lockers.

However if you book with Arinsal.co.uk, you get 30% off rentals from St Moritz and you can pick them up from any of their three shops!
    • Thanks Steve, I saw the link, definately the best deal, to book through this site, which is what I will do. Dads happy with the price too :D
      I tend to snowboard more and ski less these days & have my own gear, but dad is going to rent. He qualifies for his FREE ski-pass this year, so is pretty happy about that.....I guess I'll just have to fork out the £266 for mine ;(

Cheers
      Drew
    • Hi
      Been watching this site for a few months now- very informative.

We will be staying at the Sant Gothard in Feb and as it is such a walk from the Gondola I also was wondering how much the ski lockers cost at the Sant Moritz for a week. There are 6 of us going so the locker for 10 persons up in the mountain is a bit steep.

This will be my second time in Arinsal, we stayed at the Sant Moritz last time and loved it, only staying at the Sant Gothard this time as it is half board.
      I will be booking our ski hire on this website very soon too.

Kirk :thumbsup:
    • The lockers at St Moritz in the village are €39 for the week, but you would need 2 for the week for 6 of you. If you want, I can arrange a 10 person locker at the top of the gondola for a discounted rate. Send me a message using the contact form giving the dates you are coming and I'll e-mail you a price.

Steve
    • Ski Lockers

Hi Steve
      We are coming to Arinsal on the 14th Feb so will be skiing from 15th - 20th Feb . How much would it be for a ski locker at the top of the gondola. There will be 11 adult skis and boots. What is the best price? We also have a 4 year old who will be going in the snow park. Do they keep his skis at the nursery overnight?
      Thanks
    • Hi Steve

Coming to Arinsal for the first time next week. Is it wise to book lockers ( 8 skis, poles and boots) at the top of the gondola in high season or is there plenty of availability in your experience?

Looking forward to it......its within touching distance!!
    • St Moritz Village
      Sunday evening open until 19:00 (be there by 18:30 at the very latest - by 18:00 would be better).
      Monday morning open from 08:00

St Moritz Crest & Rocky
      Sunday evening open until 19:00 (be there by 18:30 at the very latest - by 18:00 would be better).
      Monday morning open from 08:30

St Moritz Slopes
      Sunday evening open until 17:00 (be on the gondola by 16:00 at the very latest).
      Monday morning open from 08:30
    • Ski Insurance

I'm off to Arinsal this sunday stoping in the Hotel Comapedrosa (looks like you have plenty of snow for me!)

Are the skis from St Moritz insured against breakagase/theft?

I'm trying to work out if I should get my skis from yourselves at $114 for 6 days or from ski set at $131 for 6 with the 7th day free (st Moritz do 7 days at $133)

Ski set include insurance in that price but I quite like the idea of having St Moritz next to my hotel.....

I'll be getting my ski passes through here, how do we go about collecting them, I think we arive quite late on sunday so it would be first thing monday.

Cheers,

Matt.
    • Your winter sports travel insurance should cover you for breakages or theft of equipment, just check your policy for details. Additional breakage insurance is available directly from St Moritz at the cost of €5 per set of equipment for the week.

If you're arriving really late on the Sunday evening and want to meet me on Monday morning, just ring me when you want them (my phone number is on the vouchers) and I'll come around to your hotel.
    • Thanks,

We land in Barcelona at 19:00. I'm not to sure on transfer times but I'm sure by the time we get there you'll have better things to be doing on a sunday night.

We've booked under my girlfriends name (Paula) just to confuse matters.

Speak to you monday.

Matt.
    • Steve

There are 25 of us arriving tomorrow and a lot iof us will be looking to hire lockers (maybe 2 of the big ones). How do I contact you when we get there ? We are staying at Hotel Palarine and Maria - who runs the place - has been very helpful so far but we haven't discussed lockers with her yet so I'm hunting around for ideas now.

Cheers
    • Great, thanks very much Steve.

I've just filled in the contact form as you suggested

What an excellent forum this is, I wish I had discovered it before today ! Then I could have used it to shop around for prices for lessons, equipment hire and passes for our big group. Having said that, Maria at our hotel has been brilliant too

I'm soooo excited about getting there tomorrow. I just hope to God that my knee holds out for more than one blue run !

Cheers :)