Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
  • :Dblue
  • :O
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 5

• Booking lockers

svcbrose

Hi, I've just gone online to book the lockers for my week and the option to select them seems to have disappeared. Does this mean that they are already booked up (am looking at half-term week)? Thanks
  • Hi Neil,

Thanks for your message,

Yes, you can use either the lockers at the top of the mountain or the ones in the St Moritz shop at the village, both St Moritz shops have lockers available. Please, note that they only have 6 lockers at the shop of the village, so if you come to Arinsal in busy weeks they might not have any available.

You can book your ski lockers here.

Kind regards,
    Esther
  • Lockers in the village

Neil

Hi,

I will be booking ski equipment etc from you in readiness for 1st March. Are there lockers available to hire in the village rather than the top of the gondola. We are planning on going to Arcalis, Pal etc and in the past we have experienced a closed gondola due to conditions and didn't want to leave kit up the mountain in that scenario :)

Thanks Neil