Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
  • :Dblue
  • :O
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 4

• Hi I am travelling to Arinsal on the 25th of February. We are staying in sant gothard hotel, we won't be arriving till around 22:30 Thursday night. Will there still be someone around to give us our lift passes so we can get straight in the mountain in the morning ? Thanks
  • Hi Tracy

Yes you can upgrade for remaining days at €3 per day, but it has to be done for all remaining days on the pass eg. two days left costs €6, or just for your last day it's €3.

For equipment, it's definitely worth taking a higher level of skis if you've skied a couple of times before. A better quality ski will help your development and make it easier for you to ski on as you progress.

Steve
  • Lift Passes

TracyH

Hello,

If you buy a Pal/Arinsal Lift pass and want to go to Arcalis can you upgrade for just one day or is it cheaper to buy the Vallnord pass for 6 days instead. We are a group of 5 and we don't know if we will go to Arcalis yet.

Also, how do you know what level equipment you should get once you are passed being a beginner? four of our group have skied for that last couple of years on blue & red slopes in Austria, we want to have good quality equipment so have been looking at the third highest level equipment but I am worried if they match our ability. I understand they are lighter and faster but is there a big difference?

Thank you.