Reply to Thread

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
  • :Dblue
  • :O
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 4

• Hi I am travelling to Arinsal on the 25th of February. We are staying in sant gothard hotel, we won't be arriving till around 22:30 Thursday night. Will there still be someone around to give us our lift passes so we can get straight in the mountain in the morning ? Thanks
  • Hi Tracy

Yes you can upgrade for remaining days at €3 per day, but it has to be done for all remaining days on the pass eg. two days left costs €6, or just for your last day it's €3.

For equipment, it's definitely worth taking a higher level of skis if you've skied a couple of times before. A better quality ski will help your development and make it easier for you to ski on as you progress.

Steve
  • Lift Passes

TracyH

Hello,

If you buy a Pal/Arinsal Lift pass and want to go to Arcalis can you upgrade for just one day or is it cheaper to buy the Vallnord pass for 6 days instead. We are a group of 5 and we don't know if we will go to Arcalis yet.

Also, how do you know what level equipment you should get once you are passed being a beginner? four of our group have skied for that last couple of years on blue & red slopes in Austria, we want to have good quality equipment so have been looking at the third highest level equipment but I am worried if they match our ability. I understand they are lighter and faster but is there a big difference?

Thank you.