Reply to Thread

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
  • :Dblue
  • :O
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 2

• Hi Matt!

I am based in resort and there is still plenty of snow on all 3 of the ski areas - Arinsal, Pal and Arcalis. The weather is about normal for this time of year with plenty of sunshine and temperatures hovering between 3-10 degrees though this is cooler the higher up the mountain you go. We still have over a meter of snow on most parts of the mountain though due to the sunshine this can get a little wet and sticky in the afternoon. In short the conditions are still fine, especially for morning skiing. If you have booked any lift passes or lessons then I will give you an update when you arrive in resort (call me on the number on your voucher) and tell you the best areas to ski/board.

Currently all but two slopes are still open for use in Arinsal, Arcalis has all but one slope open and Pal has 17 slopes open for use.

I hope this helps!

Steve M
  • Skiing 30/03-03/04

Mattc5

Hi.
    I've booked for next week and will be commencing skiing on Tuesday (first week of April)

noticed that the weathers warming up next week. in anyone's opinion/experience is this snow likely to still be good for next week? Hoping that a lot of pistes will still have coverage for this week?

Slightlyworried that there might not be any skiing to be had. Looking for a bit of reassurance!