Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
  • :Dblue
  • :O
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 9

• Hi.

You could buddy up with another couple and share the cost of a taxi...

That is what I plan to do, cos I will be having afternoon lessons too. I will be flying out on 9th Mar for a week. CAN'T WAIT :D :D

Cheers

Jules
  • Cheers for the info, yes arcalis is in my opinion the best place to ski/board in andora. I would suggest you ask around the accommodation or ask the reps as there may be peeps willing to share a taxi. I'm there from the 16th march also staying in st gothard hotel.
    Cheers and beers
  • Hi the bus out is 8.30 and I think 10.30 but the first bus back is 15.30 and I think 17.00 or 17.30. You can do quite a bit in half a day but transport will be the problem. We go on the 16th as well and we are at the Princessa Parc :D
  • All the reports say that Arcalis is the place to go to! ! Are there any mid day buses either to or coming back? Coming over Sunday night 16th Feb for a week and initial thoughts ,as daughter is in afternnon ski school, may only get half days to get to Arcalis (or wait til last day Saturday when all the "locals" visit" ) Next question is can you ski it all / the best bits in just half a day??
  • Hi, you can catch the bus at the stop next to the gondola station and the first one goes at 8.30. It drops you in Arcalis at the bottom of the chairlifts which is where you pick it up from on the way back. :D