Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
  • :Dblue
  • :O
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 8

• Hi Hayley Martina has since been in touch thank you it was much appreciated, sorry for the late reply but I have had problems with my login and could not reply,
    Julie
  • Hello Steve,
    Thank you so much for your reply it was very kind of you I really appreciate it. I have just posted a message on the contact form like you said. and I have left my contact details Incase Martina is able to contact me as apparently Martina tried to find out some information on how I was after the accident but they wouldn't give her any . Do you work or live in at Arinsal ?.

Julie
  • Instuctor

Julie

Hi I have just come back from first time skiing in Arinsal which I loved ,I had a lovely instructor called Martina from the ski school , unfortunately just before my last lesson I had a bad accident and broke my leg in several places and only just returned home one week later as I had to have a operation and unfortunately didn't get chance to say goodbye to her, I have tried but can't find a way of contacting her do you have any idea how I could ?
    Thank you