Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
  • :Dblue
  • :O
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 2

• Arinsal is great for families, and lots of hotels close to the gondola in the centre of the village. There are plenty of bars too, and all family friendly, so sounds ideal for you. There will be lots going on over New Year too.
  • Hi,

This is my third time in Andorra, the first year was in Arinsal, second was in Andorra La Neu Av and I am looking to stay in Arinsal again. The problem, all booked up. I know booked it too late. My question is more about the fact that I do not want somewhere quiet like Andorra La Neu Av. Lovely and scenic but with 3 children I am really looking for somewhere close to the ski-lifts and that is lively at night. Arinsal is one place, I am looking to book now, so does anyone know anywhere else. Looking to go on the 28th December i.e. next Saturday. Thanks ;)