Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
  • :Dblue
  • :O
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 3

• Thanks a lot Steve.

Unfortunately, the transportation site is written by another language ;( . However, I am sure I can find them when I get there.

I am considering Soldeu for spending my family holiday, too. I suppose that I should choose one of them, Arinsal or Soldeu.

What is your recommendation two of them, regarding the distance, convenience, time spend and so on?

Cho.
  • Hi Cho

Yes there is a bus between Andorra la Vella and Arinsal - you'll find public transport information here.

You can book a locker along with your equipment on our website; lockers are under the "Extras" tab - out shop is here.

It's about 10km from your hotel to Arinsal.

Steve
  • Transportation between Arinsal and Andorra La Vella

cho

HI,

I have a planning for Skiing with my family for a week. (Early 40's, 10 and 9 years boy and girl).

I have booked Carlton Plaza at Andorra La Vella. I would like to know the distance and time between Arinsal and this hotel.

Is there any publice or free transportation those two places? If I rent a equipment for all my family, is there any place to keep those equipment

after skiing at Arinsal resort?

Thanks,

Cho