Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
  • :Dblue
  • :O
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 16

• Hi Herbert

Equipment rental doesn't include storage so if you wanted to leave your gear in a locker in the shop overnight you'd need to book and pay for a locker. I think the Princesa Parc do have a storage facility but they charge for it (not sure how much it is this year) but then you'll need to carry your equipment up and down each day.

Steve
  • lockers

herbert

if renting my ski equiptment from st moritz will i still need to rent a locker, staying at princesa parc and not too sure what the arrangement would be have skied before and just dropped the kit off at the renal shop at night, any advice would be invaluable many thanx in advance
  • Mariemcdonnell

Hayley,

Marcus is fab, very patient & has managed to give myself & Husband, Ed invaluable confidence. I just wish I could have him all to myself all week !!!!
    Thanks for meeting me at he gondola with the ski passes. You offer an invaluable service.
  • Ski locker hire

Marie mcdonnell

Hi Hayley

I am al ready on my way to Andorra , doing some walking on the way & have forgotten to book the ski locker.If I book it through you would it be possible for you to print off the voucher & deliver it to the palatine along with our lesson vouchers. We arrive tomorrow -15th in the evening. Obviously a problem as I have no access to a printer on the road . HOpe you can help
    Thanks marie
  • Is there room in the lockers for two pairs of ski and boots?
    looks like you guys could be getting quite a bit more snow sunday/monday/tuesday if the online forecasts are accurate 8o