Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
  • :Dblue
  • :O
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 5

• Hi

Id say heels are a no no , honestly its very casual, I take uggs , converse and a pair of timberland walking boots and normally I would NEVER go out without heals. After being in ski boots all day there is nothing better than slipping on a pair of uggs at the end of the day. Each to their own but I dont ever remember seeing anyone with heals on , maybe a small heal boot but nothing too high, although the paths are clear it does get a bit icy and the resort is built on a hill . Hope this helps have fun ;)
  • Footwear

hydrox

Been to Arinsal a couple of times and will be there again in March :D The walk from the gondola to the Resort Base (lockers, shops, restaurants' etc) is only about 5 meters. IMO you can get by with a pair of boots or trainers. The walkways' at the base are protected from the elements. The village footpaths' are kept clear of snow and ice. I tested this by walking to the Gothard every night from the pubs at the top of the village and never slipped once, even under undue influence from alcohol. I did this so others' wouldn't have to.
  • Shoes

mortlock1

This will be my first time in Arinsal Skiing, but when i have been to any resort all i tend to take is the way of shoes are a pair of hiking boots & slipper socks when in the hotel.
  • I have no concerns about ski wear however any advice and tips about night wear and shoes? Hiring equipment through crystal but I don't know about footwear? Do I need sensible shoes to get from hotel to ski hire place? I'm staying at Poblado apts. Are heels a no no for nighttime or is walking around the resort ok. We come out this Sunday 19th. Really excited! :)