Reply to Thread

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
  • :Dblue
  • :O
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 6

• Hey Ryan

In answer to your question... absolutely no idea!

It depends on snowfall in between now and then, and depends on the weather conditions whilst you're out - sorry!

Steve
  • Thought I might as well hijack this thread... It sort of asks my question anyway...

Steve, in your experience does it look like there's any chance of la capa being open on 2-5 March? We're popping over for a last minute weekend trip and what may well be our last trip to arinsal so it'd be good to have a few more runs down from the top!

Cheers,
    Ryan
  • Hi Ellis

In Arinsal the last run/lift to open is always La Capa - and it only opens a few times in the season. Most of the closed slopes are in Arcalis but this is because of too much snow at the moment and no time to prepare the pistes - this should change in the next few days to having just about everything open... so watch this space!

Steve
  • Lifts & Runs still closed?

Ellis Birt

Hi,

I'm coming to Arinsal in mid march and have been watching the weather and snow reports for some time.

You weather report says:
    Lifts open 12 of 13 (Vallnord 35 of 45)
    Slopes open 18 of 19 (Vallnord 47 of 69)

But I cannot find any mention of which lifts/slopes are closed. Are the last lift & slope going to open at all this year?

TIA