Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
  • :Dblue
  • :O
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 4

• Thanks for the advise everyone , that sounds like a good deal 12 euros for a meal plus drink !! we love , Ciscos its a few years since we have been to Arinsal Im glad their prices are still cheap !! ;)
  • Eating Out and stuff

Bucko

Just came back yesterday from Arinsal and missing the large amount of snow they where having already!

I would say that all the Apres stuff is pretty much the same, free toastie in El Cau, Nachos (or ice cream for the kids) in Ciscos, 2 pints for 5 Euros in Quo

My best tip though would be for an evening meal is to head to the Micolau hotel & restaurant (next door to Derby Irish Bar).

For 12 Euro you get a choice of a starter (a choice of 5 or 6) and a main course (again 5 or 6) with a drink (upgrade to a pint for 1 Euro), followed by ice cream for desert (a few scoops)

or for kids its only 5 Euro, but they don't get a starter and their selections is the usual nuggets/burger...

Where else can you eat out at night as a family of 4 for less than 35 Euros!
  • FREE AND DISCOUNTED FOOD AND DRINK CHALLENGE !!!

HOLAARINSAL

Hi All

We are coming over to Arinsal soon with friends, on count down cannot wait .

We are on a on very tight budget and staying on a self catering basis. My challenge to you all who know the resort well is has anyone worked out the cheapest way of eating and drinking ?

With free toasties at El Cau, nachos at Ciscos, free food at the Surf , do El Moli still have free BBQ food for apres ski ? .......... and all the vouchers of free drinks and special offers on food and drink deals, on different nights and times.

Come on lets start a discuss ....what night (and times) are the best for what deal at what bar and restaurant??? I’m sure you all love a bargain as much as me

;)