Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
  • :Dblue
  • :O
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 3

• Thanks Steve that's a great help! I'm actually coming back to Arinsal in December for a weeks holiday so i'll definitely start asking around then and hopefully get afew employers contact details!
    Thanks again :)
  • Hi Leigh

You can get in touch with bars before you arrive - either post on here or use their Facebook pages - or even come out for a holiday this season and chat to a few bar owners. Failing that you can get work just turning up and asking around, just come out mid-November so you've got time to meet people.

Before you arrive just make sure you have your police report and legalisation apostile on the back (see other threads on here) otherwise you've no chance of work!

Hope this helps!

Steve
  • Working for a season in Arinsal

Leigh

I know its quite a way off yet but im set on working a season in Arinsal next december (2013) after finishing my degree. I was wondering how i go about contacting a prospective employer or can i just come over and get job hunting while im there or would it be too risky? Any advice would be appreciated!
    Thanks, Leigh.