Reply to Thread

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
  • :Dblue
  • :O
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 11

• Hi Michael

Didn't you receive the e-mail I sent you on Thursday with the prices for the Micolau? If not, it's €737.20 for 10 nights or €989.20 for 14 nights, both of these for a twin room including breakfast, based on two sharing.

We don't sell the Coma Pedrosa so I'm afraid I don't have their prices.

Just let me know if you'd like us to get you booked in at the Micolau.

Steve
  • I've just sent you an e-mail with some prices for the Hotel Micolau.

Just be careful when looking at the Poblado - there are two! There is the Poblado Hostel, which is closed down at the moment, and then Poblado Apartments, which are open as usual, but are 3* apartments so not in the same category as the hostel!
  • blundelliano

thanks for your info steve its really helpfull but i know supose you would know how much per night or per week early dec before the season starts
  • what about The poblado? That´s meant to be re-opening this year, or has it gone all up market with the refit? I´m more than likely going ot be in the same boat with accom...
  • blundelliano

thanx but around about how is it per night in 1 of these hotel hostels ? or do u think they will do a deal for 10 to 14days or so?
  • Quite a lot of workers will stay in Hotel Coma Pedrosa which is very basic, and Aparthotel Sant Andreu usually have a special offer on for workers who have just arrived.