Reply to Thread

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
  • :Dblue
  • :O
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 6

• It must be you coming out as we've got fresh snow this week ready for your arrival!! :thumbup:

For intermediate ski school the instructors run a 'ski off' on Monday morning so you'll be put in a group of similar ability. You'll be doing exercises to improve posture and technique so you should come on a lot throughout the week. The groups are usually a lot of fun as you have people of a similar standard so you can encourage each other, plus go for a few drinks together after your day on the slopes.

Sarah went in to intermediate ski school a few weeks ago and here report is here.

Good luck! :)
  • Hi Stve/Sarah
    Coming out on sunday (spent far too long waiting), going to be doing a week of intermediate ski lessons this year, did inter. snowboard last year, had a scream, and two very sore shoulders after two consecutive toe edge face plants for a long time afterwards.
    Anyway what can I expect to be doing in intermediate ski lessons? it's bee a long time since my last ski lesson(final year of high school).
    will be as much of a laugh as snowboarding?
    we did get a little spoiled last year with a massive snow dump on the sunday night all through monday when we arrived last year so we spent most of our lesson time in the deep stuff, may be a little different this year though, as long as its white :S
  • Hey Ric

We're keeping our fingers crossed for the snow at the weekend - it's on all the forecasts I've seen so we're very hopeful!

As for the black thing that you could see on the webcams, I think what you were referring to was the side of a freestyle box part of the Nike Stairset competition on Saturday where they installed a set of stairs for competitors to perform tricks on!

Steve
  • Hi Steve,
    first of all, how accurate is the j2ski forecast :?: 'cos if thats right look like some much needed fresh later in the week. 8o
    secondly what have they built down at the bottom :?: just in the bottom left of the web cam picture.