Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
  • :Dblue
  • :O
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 3

• my parents stayed there last season whilst visiting me. Really nice apartments, great value for money and awesome location. 100 metres from the lift and bars. Defo recommend them
  • Glad you like our site :thumbsup:

Apartments Caprici are excellent value and are very good apartments. I actually lived there for the season a couple of winters ago so have first hand experience of them!

They are above Restaurant 360 in the middle of the village so very handy for everything, and just 1 minute walk from the gondola (if that)! They are a good size, each with one bedroom and a double sofa bed in the lounge. They do have the option of a fold up bed for an extra child although this does take up living space. The kitchens are well equipped and have a dishwasher, as well as a good storage cupboard for suitcases etc.

Hope this helps!

Steve