Reply to Thread

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
  • :Dblue
  • :O
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 5

• Hey Phil

Welcome to the forum! Glad to hear you're excited about coming back ... the snow is as good as it looks! I was skiing yesterday morning and it was absolutely gorgeous conditions - only about half the runs open but loads of snow and perfectly groomed.

Hoping to get some photos uploaded this afternoon.

Steve
  • My wife and I have booked for the 9th of Jan. 41 days to go!! It will be our second time in Arinsal, can't wait!!
    I keep checking the web cam, really surprised to see how good it looks so early on.

Bring on the T bone at Surf and toasties at El cau. :D
  • Hi drewam & welcome to the forum :thumbup:

January is generally a good month to come as after the 9th the prices come down quite a lot plus there's usually plenty of snow. If you look at our photos of January this year you'll see there was plenty about, but obviously it can change year by year.

You'll often find it's a younger crowd in January as it's a bit cheaper plus most kids are in school.

I hope this helps, and fire away if you have more questions!

Steve :thumbsup:
  • snowboarding in jan2011

drewam

hi its my first time on er and it seems a very good place to get lots of info about arinsal :)
    i was thinking about coming to snowboard in jan and just thought i would ask if this is a good time,
    meaning snow on the slope and lots of people around?