Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
  • :Dblue
  • :O
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 20

• ryanh1418, re the inflatable mattress. There didn't seem to be one available in Arinsal/Pal when we were there last week. However, depending on which T/O you go with you can get a trip over to Grandvilara for about €10, we did this (through Crystal) and if you find the main El Tartet? gondala there is a ski/board park almost immediately off it with the inflatable pillow for practising your air moves on. (Not that we indulged in it, I like my ski's firmly on the ground......when not on lifts of course).
  • Good news for those of you coming soon, the freestyle park was closed today for a bit of a refresher - had the piste bashers in there to remake the kickers - just added a photo of them working, so should be all improved for the weekend!
  • Mate, if the worst injury I get is to leave my tabs on a grind rail I'll consider it a great success but will obviously have to try harder next year!

But yeah we're off Friday morning, flying at 4pm from Stanstead and driving in from Barcelona so first day on the slopes will be Saturday. Taking camcorder and headcam this year so if you're lucky you'll get a review AND a movie to go with it - how lucky are you?! 8o
  • ryanh1418
    You are off out there in the next day or so aint you?
    When you get back please make sure you post a review on the conditions and stuff. I've gotta wait 'till 7 march :cursing: before we get out there.
    Have a good one, and dont forget to pick your nads up off the end of the grind rail :thumbsup:
  • Ricfrench - I'm sure you have a perfectly valid argument/point but I'm now too distracted trying to think of how many situations I can use the phrase "freshly powdered head" without getting arrested!! :thumbsup:
  • ryanh1418
    I assume you ski, by the middle of the piste comment, don't you do turns? :whistling: , as boarders we like to give planks a bit of a slalom challenge and use ourselves as gates, there is nothing nicer than climbing out of your snowball only to have a nice big fat pair of twin tips glide effortlessly over your freshly powdered head :thumbsup:nice
    If I find a pair of (go)nads hanging off the end of a grind rail can i assume they will be yours then?lmfao :D :D :D
    dolly_bobbin
    Sorry didn't know you were a boarder that changes everything, now I have somewhere to park my skis :thumbsup: