Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
  • :Dblue
  • :O
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 9

• Cisco's Wins Restaurant of the Season

steve

A big thank you to everybody who has voted on the forum this year, and an even bigger CONGRATULATIONS to Cisco's who have won Arinsal.co.uk's Restaurant of the Season 2009-2010!!!
  • I have to second (or third!) Cisco's - our family had an excellent dinner there, and the kids loved the huge burgers! I had the mango chicken which was delicious :D
  • my choice for the best restaurant

Louclark3105

Hi Guys... Just back from an amazing week in Arinsal.... after 4 days of hotel buffet food...... we decided to treat ourselves to a meal out. We ended up going to the Argintine Steak House... I think it's Surf.... There we had the most amazing ... you guessed it... STEAK. It was the best steak I have ever tasted. The restaurant is simple, rustic and has great atmosphere.... We are defo coming back next year and will be returning there. WARNING.... they do tend to serve it quite rare... so say medium to be safe. Loved it.
  • Voted Cafe Everest - wonderful history behind the owners and the Fondue / Raclette was fantastic. Actually went twice even though we were half board at the Macalou :) Would recommend to anyone to have a meal there - walk from the village is up hill but after all that food you'll be thankful that it's a downhill walk back to most hotels :D