Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
  • :Dblue
  • :O
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 4

• My parents stopped in the Roma apartments in December they are lovely modern clean apartments only problem they found there was no kettle but they used the coffee machine to make a cup of tea. They used the ski bus up to the lifts every day with no problem but did tend to walk back to the apartments of a evening. There is a supermarket just up the road from them and there is a lovely Itailian restaurant on the opposite side of the apartments it began with a T sorry cannot remember the name, but we had some lovely meals in there. I am sure you wont be disappointed in the apartments. Have a lovely holiday.
  • The Sant Roma apartments are of a very nice standard, modern and clean. It's a about a 10 minute walk uphill to the village centre, and as far as I know the ski bus runs approx every 20-30 mins during the morning and afternoon (with a bit of a rest at siesta!).