Reply to Thread

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
  • :Dblue
  • :O
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 4

• Cheers Steve - I didn't even think about asking the hotel.... :thumbup: I suppose that would be the obvious place to start. We are staying in Princessa Parc so I'll give them a shout to see if they can organise something
  • From my experience of working with hotels, most of the receptions will help you out by ordering a cake in, or if you're heading to a restaurant for dinner then ask them a few days in advance and I am sure that they would either bake you one or order you one in.

If you want me to help organise it in advance, complete the restaurant reservation form accessible from the Restaurants page under the Resort tab adding your special requirements in the box provided.
  • The only thing you are going to get is a 'Supermarket' (more like a corner shop in the uk) you may get something like a sponge cake. You may get something in Andorra la Vella but I would reckon it would take you half a day to get there and back plus find somewhere to get a cake.
  • Shop question?

BBell

Is there somewhere in Arinsal where we could get a birthday cake? We are there from 8th Feb and our youngest will be 9 during that week. If there isn't a bakery in Arinsal, where would the closest place be?