Reply to Thread

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
  • :Dblue
  • :O
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 5

• Lift Ticket Prices

7tenths

Thanks Steve, that works out at £278. Now do I purchase in resort, in the hope that the exchange rate will 'pick-up' a bit...or bite the bullet and book it as it is through First Choice (£279)...Umm...decisions, decisions. :S

Thanks for the heads-up.

Drew
  • Lift ticket prices

7tenths

Cheers
    Steve, my dates are (from 1st day skiing to last day skiing inclusive): 23 February until 7th March 2009.

Cheers :)

Drew
  • Lift Pass Prices

steve

You're right, you will sometimes find a tour operator charges a bit extra for lift passes if you pre-book it. This is because they often set their prices a long time in advance and have to guess the price somewhat as well as charging you in Pounds so they have to be careful they don't lose out with the exchange rate.

Which dates are you going in February? I'll calculate the price in Euros that you would pay in resort (the same as on Arinsal.co.uk) if you like.
  • Lift Ticket Prices

7tenths

Hi Steve (or any seasonnaires that can answer my Q).

I have worked out that lift ticket will cost me £266 for the 13 days in Feb.....I was just wondering if I should wait till I get out there to purchase it ? Have in the past booked it through the holiday company (but this year, they were £20 more expensive !).

Any advice gratefully received.

Btw, enjoy that snow boys & girls....SO wish I was there right now ! :rolleyes: