when will the park open

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi Doug,

Thanks for your message,

The freestyle park in Arinsal is already been open.

Today it was shut because all the top part of Arinsal was closed as well, so it was not possible to take the chairlift to the park. However, when the conditions get better and the snowfall decreases they will reopen it.

You can read our latest snow reports here.

Please, let me know if you have any other question,

Kind regards,
      Esther
    • hi Thanks for you reply. Yes sadly they will need to rebuild it as you have alot of snow right now so maybe I won't get to ride it this year. Shame as it is usually amazing and the only reason I've come here 5 years in a row, apart from the derby's hospitality.

On a side note. In the 5 years I've been coming and the one season I lived here, I have never seen a park in pal. Please remove it from your piste map. Or build one
    • Hi Doug,

This week there is hardly any forecasted snow, so I believe the park will be open. They have a big team working on the park, so even after the snow of the last few days if the conditions are better it won't take long to prepare the kickers and rails.

I had a look at the piste map (2018-19), and I couldn't find the snow park you mentioned in the area of Pal. The only park that I see in the map (in the area of Pal) is the Pekepark, which is the snow garden at the base of Pal made for the little ones, I am not sure if you are refering to this one. If you have founded a park in the Pal area map that it doesn't exist, please, send us a picture so we can speak to Vallnord about the issue.

Please, let me know if you have any question,

Kind regards,
      Esther