Arinsal -pal

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Arinsal -pal

Hi,
      Want to enquiry about the route from arinsal over to pal skiing. I can see that we can get the chairlift to the top then a cable car over to the bottom of pal, but what is the route over to the other side of pal from there. I will have my son with me and he’s confident on blues and easy reds. I see a chairlift and a draglift on the map but nothing to take us to the top from that side.
    • Hi Steve,

Thanks for your message,

Once you arrive to Pal by cable car you will find yourself in Coll de la Botella area. If you want to go to the other side of Pal you should do the following:
      1. Take the chairlift Coll de La Botella up (you can find this chairlift right in front of the cable car).
      2. After this chairlift, you should take the blue run Cami Superior or Cami Inferior, both runs take you to the same place as they are parallel. These runs end in the area Pla de La Cot where the restaurant and the magic carpet.
      3. If you keep going straight (this area is a bit flat so it is better if you take the 2 magic carpets until the end) Then you arrive to the blue slope La Serra. This blue run ends in the base area of Pal where the ticket offices and ski school is.

All these runs are blue, and sometimes a bit flat, you can also get to the end of Pal by taking some reds such as Cubil or Coms, that will take you to the Cubil chairlift. And when you head up to the top of Cubil you must keep going left through La Serra to arrive to Pla de la Cot sector.

Please, note that from Pla de La Cot the only slopes that takes you to the base of Pal are El Besurt (red and blue) and La Serra.

Please, let me know if you have any question,

Kind regards,
      Esther