Half Vallnord half Grandvaliria

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Half Vallnord half Grandvaliria

Hi,
      i am staying in Arinsal from 7 jan for a week and have been many times. I am considering doing three days skiing in Vallnord and three days Gran Valiria. What is the best way to get to GV and where should we park.
      Driving up from Barcelona so will have a car.

Thanks
    • Hi,

Thanks for your message.

Grandvalira is formed by 6 different sectors to access to the mountain. If you are staying in Arinsal the closest access for you will be Encamp. They have a parking there where you can leave the car and then you will need to take the Funicamp which is the gondola that takes you to the slopes and it can take around 20 minutes. Encamp is 12 kilometres away from Arinsal.

If you prefer to park the car on a place where you can ski all the way down instead of taking a gondola down I would recommend you to park in El Tarter, which is 10 km after Encamp an it has a big free parking. From El Tarter you can ski directly on the area Soldeu-El Tarter and head to Pas de la Casa-Grau Roig which is around 30 minutes skiing from Soldeu.

Please, let me know if you have any other questions,

Kind regards,

Esther